Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alice in NeverLand - A Fairy Song..( Written in 1992 )

(1)
Once upon a cold night time,
Sleepin' thru' ma favorite dream,
Thought I heard the church-bells chime,
And felt the touch of a cool moon beam...
(Cool moon beam that kissed me awake ...
Filled ma' heart like a glowin' lake...)
(2)
Woke up in that cold midnight,
And from the space around me all aglow,
Came a lil' man , oh so bright!
Who sang to me in a sweet voice,low..
(In sweet voice low said the lil' man,
''People call me 'Peter Pan'''
(3)
Before the wonder of ma' eye
Cud go 'n melt with the midnight's cold,
Found myself in the starry sky,
And felt on ma' arm the lil' man's hold...
(Hold so tight that I felt like his shadow,
Sewn to his feet a long time ago...)
(4)
He was someone I cud trust,
For his smile had drowned ma' fears away,
From his eyes fell fresh star-dust,
And there was stardust, stardust all ma' way...
(All ma' way I flew like a bird
And felt like a story I'd often heard...)
(5)
Thousand light years flew into the past,
And Eternal Joy was close-at-hand..
The lil' man heard my heart beating fast,
For I looked down 'n saw NeverLand...
( Saw NeverLand and I started to scream...
For it was just like ma' favorite dream...)
(6)
Breathed the smell of Peace Eternal
Saw angels playin' harps in the air,
Tasted the fountains of Life so real ,
And everything forever young 'n fair...
(So young 'n fair ,now they did seem ,
Just like the theme of ma' favorite dream...)
(7)
There I lived for a million years ,
Stayed so young 'n never grew old..
The lil' man's Love dried all ma' tears,
For he had got real Heart of Gold...
(Heart of Gold that never did fail,
To give the Endless Love of a Fairytale...)
(8)
Then one day in Summer time,
I was sleepin' by a flowin' stream,
Then I heard the church bells chime,
And felt the touch of a warm sun beam...
(The warm sunbeam that kissed me awake,
Filled my soul like a glowin' lake...)
(9)
Faded the wonder in a glance
By magic from NeverLand I returned,
Woke up ,then I from the trance,
And sat up and wondered 'n wondered...
(Wondered ,if that was just a dream..
Or just a dream inside a dream...)
(10)
I walked up to the mirror on the wall
And was taken by surprise..
For from ma' eyes the stardust did fall,
So real, I cudn't believe ma' eyes!...
(My eyes had saved the stardust gleam,
That was part of ma' favorite dream!...)
(11)
Then I looked into the clear blue sky
And joy stopped ma' heartbeat for a while...
For there I saw the dear God's Eye...
And with all its goodness His sunshine smile....
(The sunshine smile that keeps me gay,
Was the Promise of that new born day,
Knew that NeverLand was not far away,
And there's stardust- stardust all ma' way ....)
( Repeat with the Angels...)

2 comments:

  1. wonderful work mam...
    i like it very much and i am wondering that your dream is same that of mine........

    ReplyDelete