Sunday, June 13, 2010

Worship you -- A Poem


When the air was smelling of bloody wounds of a past,
I asked him for a rose...
And he took  me to the Garden of Olives...
When the shadow of mountain of judgments fell upon me,
I asked him for a candle...
And he brought me the Sun who held no courts...
When courage withdrew into the valley of doubts,
I asked him for a word...
And for me he became the Scripture of Beliefs...
When I felt thirsty in a land of no rains,
I asked him for a little water ...
And he let loose the season that wets the mouth of earth...
When everyone deserted me in the middle of my journey,
I asked him for a helping hand...
And he gave himself unto me , and took me to the Promised Land...
Ever since that day he held my hand ( for all the world to see)
I have not asked him for anything...
For he was everything to me - and he was more than everything to me...

1 comment:

  1. It is like "poo chothichapol oru pookalam thannu !" However it creates a mood of watching a rain.

    ReplyDelete