Monday, May 31, 2010

An Unheard Melody '' -A Poem...

AN UNHEARD MELODY
...and I was lookin' for someone,
''Cool like the moon '',
To throw stardust on my feet ,
To make me rise in Love and dance to a different beat..
(..and then you came along..
like a lovely fairy song...)
You created moonlit nights for me...
And moonlit days for me...
I knew for the first time ,
(Yeah , for the first time in All time )
That I could smell the moonlight...
(..and you were Jasmine flowers all over my face..)
I knew ,
In your light's glow,there was hope for me,
And I knew ,
In your light's shadow,there was a home for me too...
Then you taught me ,
How to touch lights and shadows..
Feel them and hold them ,
I touched you, and I did melt -
And , yes I became the Endless sea...
(You drowned in my waters ,and I in your lights...
And two infinities became one greater Infinity)
You didn't say it;but I heard your Unheard Melody,
Telling me ,
You loved me, and were always in love with me ,
(...and will forever be loving me...)
And then I knew ,
Your light was not just one color ,
It was all the colors of the world for me..
And I knew ,
Your shadow was not just one hue,
It was all Rainbows for me.....

1 comment: